Thursday, May 7, 2009

A ray of hope!

It may be luck or chance but the past few days appear to have been guided by fate and karma more than anything else. It involves someone 4 degrees removed from a me, and resulted in stretching a conceptual loophole in the bond-system until it was large enough to allow the possibility of Tribute sailing through. If it succeeds, I am in karma-debt. You all are. Let's be nice to everyone.

The boat is asymptotically approaching readiness, and only another 100-odd pieces need to fall into place and arrive at three different addresses at the right time. My house and shed and finances and insurances, permits and taxes and other obligations are a different matter altogether, and if I didn't have likeable neighbours attached to my unit I'd be burning the lot behind me. I'd also like to sign my own death certificate to get registered as deceased by the bureaucrats for a while.


Anyway, it is all systems go and I hope to opdate this blog once Hutch & I are on our way to Dampier!

1 comment:

  1. "Only the term ocean can describe the magnitude, the great energies that are there. Oceans of merit. Oceans of joy. Oceans of wisdom. Oceans of vow. The Ocean of trust. You have plenty of trust. But all there is in the Samsara world you hardly trust anyone. You are suspicious of people. You are suspicious of family, society, of tradition. Here, you have a lot of trust. You have oceans of vows. You vow. Not only to make one person happy. You vow to the happiness of many people." - Thich Nhat Hanh -

    Thank you. (Your neighbour)

    ReplyDelete